- If you anger easily, battle depression, or have a heart condition, do not click on any of these links. [The Internet]
- If you suffer from ulcers, you may also want to stay away from blogs describing how the Nationals lost to the Cubs. [CBS]
- If facepalms are a problem for you, definitely stay away from this story about MASN. [D.C. Sports Bog]
- If your a pessimist (or realist), do not, I repeat, do not look at the O's schedule until May 11. And when you do you may want to pretend that May 11 is opening day.
- Anxiety? Don't click here. [Testudo Times]
- If grown men who hit the mother of their children set you off, refrain from using the terms 'Tito' and/or 'Ortiz' in any of your googling today.
- If you were unable to read any of the stories above and you have no affiliation with Kansas State, here is an article just for you. [The Sporting Blog]
Morning Roundup: What Ails You?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment